Le damos la bienvenida y el amor a nuestros pacientes latinos que hablan español
You can always count on a comfortable and caring environment in our office. Our goal is to make you feel at ease and provide you with the highest level of dental care. Our staff is friendly and caring.
We can provide sedation dentistry to those clients who require special care. Just make sure you have a loved one or friend who can provide transportation.
Here are a few of our specialty services:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Lumineers, Veneers, Crowns, Bridges, White Fillings, Bondings, Teeth Whitening
- Clear Braces – Invisalign and Clear Correct
- Endodontics – Root canal therapy
- Implant Surgery – Dental Implants – Replacement of missing teeth
- Occlusal Treatment – Bite adjustment
- Oral Surgery – Extractions and surgical procedures
- Prosthetics – Dentures and removable partial dentures
“Due to my phobia of dentists, I had not been to one in over 10 years. I had been missing a molar tooth for months and was terrified that my other teeth were deteriorating as well. I finally worked up the nerve to make an appointment with Dr. Faine. He and his staff were super nice and caring. Luckily for me I made the appointment when I did because I had a serious infection where my molar used to be. Dr. Faine took care of my missing tooth and made sure that the rest of my mouth was healthy. Even though I live on South Beach, Dr. Faine is now my regular dentist. He is certainly worth the drive! I highly recommend him to all of my friends.”
~ Mike H. (unsolicited patient testimonial given Sept. 20, 2010 – on file in office)